Arriving in Scotland on Tuesday, stalking in the evening, stalking on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday as well as Saturday morning with a total of 7-8 outings and returning from Scotland on Saturday.
- 4 days of stalking at the Glenmoriston Estate.
- Up to 2 stags per hunter during the whole trip.
- Transportation during the stalkings.
- All hunters will be accompanied by the estate stalkers with a maximum of 3 per stalker (maximum 6 hunters).
- Stags in addition to the above at a price of £500 per stag.
- Accommodation - must take place in the Glenmoriston Estate lodge or at the Glenmoriston Arms Hotel.
- Meals are included when staying at the Glenmoriston Estate, but are not included when staying at the Glenmoriston Arms Hotel.
- Transportation from the airport in Inverness to the Estate and during your stay is included when staying at the Glenmoriston Estate, but is not included when staying at the Glenmoriston Arms Hotel. If you come to the Estate in a group of 4 persons or more we can arrange that our 9-seater bus or the estate Rover can pick you up at the airport in Aberdeen or Edinburgh and drive you safely to the location and back again. The price for this service is £720 for each of the vehicles. It is also possible to rent the bus (without a driver) during your stay at a price of £150 per day, petrol excluded.
Payment and cancellation:
A deposit of 50% is paid upon booking - the deposit is non-refundable from 3 months prior to arrival.
The remaining 50% must be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival - the remainder is non-refundable from 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Please fill out the form beneath and we will contact you.